NO INTERRUPTION

 photo IMG_2226_zps39c78303.jpg
 photo Untitled-1_zps7b7609aa.jpg
Wearing: Top from Promod, Skirt from Cache Cache, Heels from Primadonna, Watch from Baby G

I’ve been listening to Hoodie Allen’s music lately (hence the title) and I don’t usually listen to rap but I guess his music is an exemption. Oh and hooray for my first outfit post! Recently, Amy of Vagabond Youth and Jenn of Clothes Encounters; two of my favorite youtube vloggers or fashion gurus whichever you want to call them have been talking about the Black & White Spring Trend, and obviously we don’t have spring in the Philippines but what the heck let’s do it! StyleBible.ph also posted a Blogger Challenge about this trend for Preview’s March 2013 cover. If you have your own post about this trend then leave a link down in the comments section and I’ll check it out!

7 comments:

  1. HOW IT GOING? :) I love your blog, its TOTALLY AWESOME...I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, and tumblr if you want :D <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Checked out your blog and it's awesome, followed you on bloglovin' as well!

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love your outfit:) it looks great on you, love the butterfly shirt:)
    You look stunning.x
    Black&white trend is really interesting and I love seeing how people match those two colors together! However I have to wait for Spring to show and the I will be able to try it out.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hopefully spring will come in nicely for you guys in the UK :-)
      Followed you on bloglovin' too, your blog is great!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that comment means a lot!
      Especially when it's coming from a blogger who's already well known ^_^

      Delete
  4. Love your skirt babe, btw do you mind following each other? let me know!

    Love sasa♥

    sasavalencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete