BITS & BOBS

 photo DSC00323_zpsed3893f7.jpg

Yesterday, my parents and I went to Eastwood for brunch. It was our first time to eat at Johnny Rockets and sad to say, we were a bit disappointed. Their milkshakes were delicious though!

 photo DSC00325_zpsa8009588.jpg

The French macarons from Rosemarie's are to die for! The nutella flavored one tastes like heaven.

 photo DSC00329_zps44dcb229.jpg
 photo DSC00328_zps79109f27.jpg

There was also a buffet, a food and fashion bazaar. One stall was selling Urban Decay’s Naked 2 Palette, EOS lip balms, and NYX cosmetics. It felt like a miniature Sephora store haha! I ended up buying a few bits and bobs from the bazaar and Charles & Keith!

 photo IMG_2559_zpsb62c289a.jpg
 photo IMG_2566_zps699f5b12.jpg
 photo IMG_2579_zps38fa51f7.jpg

1. Turquoise and Gold cuff (Charles & Keith) 2. White anchor bracelet
and Turquoise skull bracelet (Bazaar) 3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam (Bazaar)


PS. My Easter Brunch outfit will be posted sometime this week!

3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog. I'm so envy that you guys got a fashion bazaar in the city. We don't have such thing. By the way, the accessories are amazing !!

    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a small one but their products were great! Thank you they were pretty cheap too ^_^

      Delete
  2. Your style is adorable and I love your jewelry collection. Thanks for your message on IFB! I'm following you through Bloglovin' now!

    xoxo,
    Alicia G.
    www.fashionfiles123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete