LAZY-HAZY-CRAZY DAYS OF SUMMER

Wearing: Hat from SM Accessories, Button Up from Mango, Dress from SM Department, Watch from Fossil, Turquoise Bracelet from SM Accessories, Silver Bracelet and Blue Bracelet from Forever 21, Boots from Payless


I had to take pictures inside our house again or else someone might actually stop and stare at me while I attempt to take photos (and by someone I mean the garbage collector). I found this dress at the bottom of my closet while doing some summer cleaning (hence the wrinkles) and I actually think that this is more of a swimsuit cover up than a dress. This outfit is also a bit Coachella inspired, I guess?

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! That outfit is amazing and it looks totally chic on you.
    Keep up the great work on your site and I hope you check out mine as well: www.fashionandbeautyinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yeah sure, I'll check out your blog ^_^

      Delete
  2. Loving that shirt! x
    www.blushelement.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog and your awesome style




    check me out here
    http://zoooao.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete