CONTAGIOUS CHEMISTRY

 photo Untitled-2_zps1c5271e1.jpg
 photo Untitled-3_zps360f41d6.jpg
Wearing: Vest from Forever 21, Maxi Dress from Forever 21, Cuff from Charles & Keith, Boots from Payless
Eri just posted a handful of photos from our shoot on her blog and you can check them out here. More photos will be uploaded soon yay! Also, one of my favorite bloggers will be featured on next month's Spotlight!! I'll be dropping hints soon don't worry. Oh and do you guys like the new theme? Or is my old one better?

6 comments:

  1. Love your hair!! I need a dress like that! So effortless :)


    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing,great combination! :)

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love ! Amazing ! :))
    versificada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. The dress looks very light weight and comfy for this hot weather.
    Love the hair style too.
    XX


    ** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
    ** Style Id Net **
    * Bloglovin *
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not reiterate how did I get here ...
    it is not a problem but my luck
    I do not understand very well about fotografhy and fashion
    but I'm quite aware of the charming smile that
    just about me and you

    ReplyDelete