SLAYER

 photo IMG_3351_zps591fd9fa.jpg
 photo Untitled-1b_zps52d4894a.jpg
Wearing: Top from Punk X Pretty, Skirt from Artful Fashion, Creepers from People Are People
Hello there lovelies! Hopefully you're all having a great week and enjoying life because I'm here, panicking and stressing over college application forms. School starts next week and I have no idea how to feel about my last year in high school. I'll be honest though, I can't wait to go to college and study film!

More outfit posts soon (hopefully!) and I'll be posting the Spotlight feature next week!

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I absolutely adore that skirt. I just posted a new look on my blog – let me know what you think!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meera! Thank you so much for that lovely comment! I'm browsing through your blog now haha ^_^

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt, you look gorgeous!

    ♥ Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing !!!
    love the t-shirt :)
    versificada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such lovely photos. Me likey!

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.com

    ReplyDelete