THINGS TO READ

 photo IMG_3446_zps3070656b.jpg
 photo IMG_3444_zps07083169.jpg
Preview Magazine June 2013 | Towering by Alex Flinn | Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Went to a nearby National Bookstore today to shop for school supplies and I ended up purchasing these as well! Julia Barretto looks stunning on Preview's June 2013 issue, wearing an all white ensemble with an ombré jean jacket (can I have those boots please?). There's also an article about Samantha Richelle, an artist and a budding designer inside and I can't wait to read it! As for the two books I purchased, I was originally looking for Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy but they didn't have a copy on hand so I browsed through their book section and I got Alex Flinn's newly released novel, Towering and Just One Day by Gayle Forman instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment