WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF?

Wearing: Top from Punk X Pretty, Shorts from Cotton On, Bracelet from Forever 21, Fossil Watch, Boots from Payless
Finally! An outfit post after how many weeks! If you read my previous updates, you would know that senior year is eating me up (well kind of) and that nature and I aren’t really in good terms but alas here’s another outfit post! This is part of a set from my photoshoot with Eri and if you want to see more, you could check out the rest of the photos here.

PS. If the weather permits, I’m going to Bazooka Rocks this Sunday!! I’ll be seeing All Time Low for the second time and A Rocket To The Moon for the first and last time.

FIND ME ON: TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK.NU | BLOGLOVIN'

5 comments:

  1. You rock girl. Hahaha. Nice one! :))


    Please visit my blog :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look! love everything you're wearing here <3

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Keith,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete