KPOP REPUBLIC 2013


A giant idiot saw me dancing to this song. I have no idea if I should be embarrassed or be kilig.

It has officially been a week since I saw Dal Shabet, EXO-K, and SHINee perform live in Manila! Attending my first ever KPOP (is LMH's concert considered?) concert was definitely something worth remembering. I encountered a problem after buying my ticket during Bazooka Rocks but luckily, the lovely people of KPOP Republic solved it for me by giving me tag. Unfortunately, I didn't know the meaning of an "FOH" pass at that time so I kind of wasted the perks of having one (I cried for a day or two after finding out the perks of having a Front of House pass). It was still a fun experience though! Even if the snapback EXO-K used during Growl was snatched away from my grasp *tears*.

TLIST doing the Wolf and the ever popular Oh Sehun pose

I also met up with some of my friends on twitter that night and surprisingly things weren't awkward! Or maybe it was who am I kidding I'm really awkward in real life. Attending this show was new to me, I only went to rock concerts so I was a bit unsure on what to expect. So thank you Rica for accompanying me! There was a bit of pushing (okay a lot but only when EXO-K performed it went crazy) but it was a bit more calm if you compare it to the pit during Bazooka. Huge thanks to my parents for this early birthday present I love you! ♡

FIND ME ON: TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK.NU | BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. Loving your pictures and the authentic and original way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete