HELL WEEK

Wearing: Top from 21Men, Leggings from ROMWE, Baby G Watch, Boots from Payless

What an appropriate title for an update after how many weeks of being MIA. Also, our Inferno play is this week so that makes the title even more fitting and who ever said that Senior year is a breeze is either lying or a genius because I've been going crazy over school requirements lately. I practically cried an ocean when I received my First Term report card this school year, both from frustration of not putting more effort in Filipino and out of relief.

These photos were taken last week when the sun came back with a vengeance. I had a hard time opening up my eyes since everything was so bright that day. But hey, a sunny, smolthering hot weather is way better than cold, rainy one (especially those that causes floods and such).

Like I said, this week will be pure torture, but on the bright side, our sembreak is fast approaching! Although I still have to schedule a couple of Chorale meetings for the upcoming Hallmark Chorale Eliminations during that week *inhales and raises fist* I can do this!! Hah talk to you guys again soon!

FIND ME ON: TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK.NU | BLOGLOVIN'

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit sweetie! Ohh I am so jealous, here is raining all the time! Good luck with all your projects and everything!❤ After everything is finished you will be so relieved and happy! :)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I survived hell week haha hopefully the sun shines there soon <3

      Delete
  2. lovely boots! good luck in your play! Hope you will use your sembreak well and relax! <3


    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete